Dear Participants,Due to the early presidental and parliamentary elections of Turkey, we unfortunately have to cancel the last day of the conference (24 June 2018). We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to greeting you in Gebze.
The symposium will be held June 20-23, 2018 at Gebze Technical University. The topics include various aspects of Ring and Module Theory. The main speakers will be:
- Toma Albu (Romanian Academy)
- Andre Leroy (University of Artois)
- Jerzy Matczuk (University of Warsaw)
- W. Keith Nicholson (University of Calgary)
- Pace P. Nielsen (Brigham Young University)
- Jan Trlifaj (Charles University)
- Mohamed F. Yousif (The Ohio State University)
- Yiqiang Zhou (Memorial University of Newfoundland)
- Michal Ziembowski (Warsaw University of Technology)
All talks take place in Department of Mathematics, Gebze Technical University, Gebze/Kocaeli-Turkey. There will be 20/30 minute short talks (to be selected by The Scientific Committee).
No registration fee will be collected, but participants are expected to arrange their accommodation by themselves. The conference recommends some local hotels
For further information, please contact the sypmosium e-mail: email@example.com or organizers:
Arda Kör (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Serap Şahinkaya (email@example.com)
Tulay Yıldırım (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We would be happy if you forward this page to your interested friends!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Gebze